Introduction To React
Introduction To React about, React is UI library developed by Facebook in 2011 and it facilitate the creation of interactive, stateful & reusable UI components. Facebook and Instagram.com have written entirely in React JS. React JS render on client side and server side. It is using Virtual DOM. It is covering for ‘View’ in MVC (Model-View-Controller). React is using for create large interactive web applications and mobile application. It change over time without reloading the page. React open-sourced in 2015.
There are many good reasons to choose ReactJS.
- Virtual DOM
- Server Side Rendering
- Custom Events System
- Easy interface & Reusable UI components
- Uni-directional data flow or Data binding & Many more
What is Virtual DOM ?
Updating virtual DOM in ReactJS is faster because ReactJS uses below
- Efficient diff algorithm
- Batched update operations
- Efficient update of sub tree only
- Uses observable instead of dirty checking to detect change
What makes React different from others?
React uses the Virtual DOM and React updates the DOM if element has been changed. The data binding is not intertwined with the application.I have explained all point below why react different from others.
1. React are flexible, fast, and lightweight.
2. Uses Virtual DOM
3. Uses reusable components and unique data rendering approach.
4. Server side rendering
5. It follows uni-directional data flow or data binding.
7. Uses reconciliation algorithm
8. Uses mobile (mobile application for react native) and web(web application for react) application as well.